Application form - Continental Chamber Music Course 2015
The registration fee of 500 SEK shall be paid with credit card (Master Card or Visa) immediately when submitting the application. You cannot complete the application without also paying the registration fee. This fee covers costs and administration for review of all applications, documents and recordings. Therefore the registration fee will under no circumstances be re-funded.
All students will be offered at least:
- 2 open individual master classes with no piano accompanists.
- 2 open chamber music lessons (this also applies to the pianists) The ensembles and the repertoire will be decided by Aurora and announced .
- Rehearsals and concerts with chamber music
- Seminars and open work shops
- You have to be in Vänersborg from 24 October at 09:00 AM to 31 October at 21:00 PM. And that Aurora never makes any exceptions to this rule.
By September 23 we will publish the selection list.
If selected, you must confirm your attendance, and pay (only credit card is acceptable) the course fee 4500SEK and your bookings of accommodation at latest September 28.
Instructions for this proceedure will come on September 23 .
October 2nd we will announce the repertoire and ensemble you should prepare for the course.