NOTE! If you ARE a citizen of countries of the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.
Apply here instead:https://aurorachambermusic.wufoo.com/forms/zbvml5m1i6rhee/
Application form - Continental Master Classes & Orchestra 2016
The registration fee of 500 SEK shall be paid with credit card (Master Card or Visa) immediately when submitting the application. You cannot complete the application without also paying the registration fee. This fee covers costs and administration for review of all applications, documents and recordings. Therefore the registration fee will under no circumstances be re-funded.
•Course period: 29/10-6/11 2016 (travelling days 28 and 7 ).
•It is an absolute requirement that all participants are in place in Trollhättan throughout the whole course period 29/10-6/11!
•Application Deadline: August 29
•Audio or Video-recording (Sound cloud or YouTube advisable) is obligatory when applying to the Aurora master classes.
•Course fee 4500 SEK, in total (ackommodation, traveling costs not inculded)
•Application fee 500 SEK (if selected you pay the additional course fee of 4000 SEK that makes the total of 4500 SEK)
•Accommodation: starting from 2200 SEK
All students will receive:
- open individual solo master classes (there will be no piano accompanists for the master classes)
- chamber music classes by participating, actively or passively (your choice). The course management will create the ensembles, among the active students, and decide the repertoire for each ensemble. The ensembles will perform parts of this repertoire at the course.
- rehearsals and concerts with the Festival orchestra (except pianists)
- seminars and open workshops
- great fun and free concerts
- You have to be in Vänersborg from 29 October at 09:00 AM to 6 November at 21:00 PM. And Aurora never makes any exceptions to this rule.
If selected you have to confirm your participation and complete your payment at latest September 27
Aurora never refunds any money.
Only exception is if a course in cancelled.
But e.g. if a professor is replaced by another professor, the course is NOT cancelled.