Application form - Continental Master Classes & Orchestra 2018
The registration fee of 500 SEK shall be paid with credit card (Master Card or Visa) immediately when submitting the application. You cannot complete the application without also paying the registration fee. This fee covers costs and administration for review of all applications, documents and recordings. Therefore the registration fee will under no circumstances be re-funded.
•Course period: 18-26/8 (travelling days 17 and 27/8 ).
•It is an absolute requirement that all participants are in place in Stockholm throughout the whole course period 18-26/8
•Application Deadline: June 6
•Audio or Video-recording (Sound cloud or YouTube advisable) is obligatory when applying to the Aurora master classes.
•Course fee 4500 SEK, in total (ackommodation, traveling COSTs etc is not inculded)
•Application fee 500 SEK (if selected you pay the additional course fee of 4000 SEK that makes the total of 4500 SEK)
All students will receive:
– open individual solo master classes (there will be no piano accompanists for the master classes)
– chamber music classes by participating, actively or passively. – rehearsals and concerts with the Aurora Symphony Orchestra (except pianists)
– seminars and open workshops
– great fun and free concerts
– You have to be in Stockholm from 18 August at 09:00 AM to 26 August at 21:00
If selected you have to confirm your participation and complete your payment at latest July 3
Aurora never refunds any money.
Only exception is if a course in cancelled.
But e.g. if a professor is replaced by another professor, the course is NOT cancelled.